Red Tangents

Red. . . a good color; Tangents. . . an intresting pastime

Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Christmas

So our Christmas tree is up. Lights and decorations have been put up to maximize both sentimentality and gaudiness. I love Christmas. I enjoy holidays. This will be my last Christmas, with me living in the house. It is wierd to think about.

So, being the overachieving freak that I am, I did something odd today. I am no longer taking Physics and Chem 4 next semester. I decided to take a break. Me the person who thinks everything revolves around the challenge. So, now I am taking peer helping and some other slack-off classes. It should be a nice finish to a horrible school year.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hannah M. said...

Yay slack-off classes. I do believe I have art and independent music study next semester...so yeah.

Friday, December 09, 2005 5:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home