Red Tangents

Red. . . a good color; Tangents. . . an intresting pastime

Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

Monday, October 31, 2005

Halloween


So, it's Halloween. I won't be going trick-or-treating, but it is still an awesome holiday. I shall regale you all with a tale from In A Dark, Dark Room. The author is Alvin Schwartz. I thought that was a little funny. Now. . . Be prepared to be frightened. This story is not for the faint of heart.

"In the Graveyard"

A woman in a graveyard sat.
Ooooh!
Very short and very fat.
Ooooh!
She saw three corpses carried in.
Ooooh!
Very tall and very thin.
Ooooh!
To the corpses, the woman said,
" Will I be like you when I'm dead?"
Ooooh!
To the woman, the corpses said,
"You will be like us when you are dead."
Ooooh!
To the corpses, the woman said, "AAAAAAAAAAAH!"


I know, I know, I was horrified when I read it. Luckily I didn't have to horrible of nightmares.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hannah M. said...

OMFG I just pissed my pants w/fear...or maybe not. Maybe that was just lady juices thinking about Tom's abs. Lol.

Monday, October 31, 2005 9:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home