Red Tangents

Red. . . a good color; Tangents. . . an intresting pastime

Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Copacabana

So, I've finally decided to post about the single activity that has taken up most of my free time. Copacabana! This is a crazy musical full of music, dancing, romance, action, oh and me. But a different me then previously seen before.

This me is dressed a little risky. I'm not sure how I feel about the Havana Carumba Outfit (it was a dance costume for 6th graders). The black leatard with a very flouncy frilly pink and blue and black skirt. It is not my size. I am a high school senior!!! I do not fit into clothes built for 6th graders. To make things short let's just say it is a snug fit. I have to dance in it. Once again a wonderful idea.

My "evening gown" is a lavender confection that is once again, Form fitting. I don't know what the K was thinking. Not all girls feel comfortable wearing such showy clothes in public, let alone on stage. I the girl that wears t-shirts and jeans am forced into many of the most uncomfortable things in this musical.

So you better buy tickets. If I'm in pain it better be worth it. (yes, I'm using the feel-sorry-for-me-so-you-will-buy-tickets technique. )

2 Comments:

Blogger Hannah M. said...

...I wear a pantsuit. Quit ur bitchen. Lol, j/k. You look hot in ur evening gown. I was like, "whoa cassie, making me a lesbian."

Thursday, October 27, 2005 8:40:00 AM  
Blogger Cassandra said...

Thanks Hannah, Just stop looking at my butt and all be fine. :P

Thursday, October 27, 2005 3:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home