Jane Eyre
I have read this book. It is a dreary long book. The main plot is actually quite humorous, but it is lost in all of the words. If someone abridged it would be so much better. I have decided to do everyone a favor and sum this classic up in a few words. If you don't want to know the ending, just don't read my version.
Jane is orphaned, and goes to live with evil relatives. They send her away to boarding school. Jane does well, and becomes a teacher. After a while she decides to be a governess at a scary mansion. The owner of the mansion is moody. She is put in charge of a little girl, who probably isn't the owner's child,( but he takes the child anyway.) Jane hears hysterically crazy laughter upstairs in the attic. Jane falls in love with the owner, but he is moody. All of his friends are mean to her. Despite all, Jane and Owner are about to get married. Someone stops the wedding, and tells Jane that the Owner is already married. The Owners' wife lives in the attic, and likes to set things on fire and laugh hysterically. Jane freaks and runs away. She lives in a bunch of random places that don't really matter, and then returns to see the owner (about a yearish later). Owner is now blind, big scary mansion is burned down, crazy wife set her house on fire then jumped off the roof. Jane amazingly restores the Owners eyesight, and they live happily ever after.
Could you tell I was bored?

2 Comments:
...I liked the movie, but the book gives me brain tumors.
I blame the book on my crazed moments, where I wish to set things on fire and giggle hysterically.
Post a Comment
<< Home