Red Tangents

Red. . . a good color; Tangents. . . an intresting pastime

Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Ames

It was really cold, but I had a good time. Thanks to Peter for directing me about. I would have been lost without him. . . (sorry for the really bad pun)

I visited Iowa State and walked around campus, slept in dorms, ate dorm food, and played broom ball. Oh, and I develpoed a mild case of frostbite in my finger. Overall, I had an awesome time.

3 Comments:

Blogger Cassandra said...

Hannah! You are Amazing!!!! I'll bring the popcorn.

Saturday, February 18, 2006 3:54:00 PM  
Blogger Hannah M. said...

Good deal:D Glad your back tho. I missed my Cassie.

Ps. I bought When Harry Met Sally...

Saturday, February 18, 2006 3:54:00 PM  
Blogger Cassandra said...

I'm confused. Why are my comments backwards?

Saturday, February 18, 2006 3:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home