Red Tangents

Red. . . a good color; Tangents. . . an intresting pastime

Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Queso

Hunting through the Spanish dictionary can be a semi-entertaining past time. I now know that draperies in Spanish is cortinas. Very Useful stuff.

Trivia Question:
What is the Cheeto's cheetah's name?

4 Comments:

Blogger Cassandra said...

Chester

Saturday, February 11, 2006 11:51:00 AM  
Blogger Hannah M. said...

You answered your own question! Damn you!

ps. LOOOOOOOOOVE YOU.

Saturday, February 11, 2006 12:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"If I had a million dollars I'd buy your love"

Saturday, February 11, 2006 2:01:00 PM  
Blogger Cassandra said...

I didn't think anyone one know it. Besides I was so excited I knew the answer I had to tell.

I might give my love for a million dollars, but it depends on how disagreeable you are.

Probably not.

Saturday, February 11, 2006 9:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home