so...how exactly do you shoot guns? I mean, i thought usually you shot other things, like deer or targets, not guns. I think that would be a bit difficult, what with the thinness of the barrel and all. Hope you had an awesome b-day. -Jon
i liked what he said. it was true! how does one shoot guns? i would think it would be a very hard task. i'd much rather shoot targets and work up to deer. but i'd have to get over the trauma of shooting bambi first. although better to shoot him than hit him with your car and pick him up and put him in the back to then have him come back to life and scare the stuff out of you! what movie is that from?
5 Comments:
so...how exactly do you shoot guns? I mean, i thought usually you shot other things, like deer or targets, not guns. I think that would be a bit difficult, what with the thinness of the barrel and all.
Hope you had an awesome b-day.
-Jon
Jon...ur stoopid:P
and yeah.
Guns are fun. I like handguns better tho, they are lightweight and much less antagonizing on the shoulder. Also, they look hella kick-ass.
i liked what he said. it was true! how does one shoot guns? i would think it would be a very hard task. i'd much rather shoot targets and work up to deer. but i'd have to get over the trauma of shooting bambi first. although better to shoot him than hit him with your car and pick him up and put him in the back to then have him come back to life and scare the stuff out of you! what movie is that from?
tommy boy.
wow quite the comments we have here. i hope you had a good birthday cassie :)
Post a Comment
<< Home